PS4 version?

Discuss anything regarding Grip that doesn't belong in the other forum categories
Everett Spair

PS4 version?

Postby Everett Spair » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:47 pm

So I backed the kickstarter because there would be a PS4 version. Is there still going to be one?
I don't have a PC that can play this game. If it's not on any of the consoles I cannot play it.

Tiakh
Early Supporter 5
Early Supporter 5

Re: PS4 version?

Postby Tiakh » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:53 pm

Chris on kickstarter wrote:Thank you so much for the positive comments and continued support. We really are genuinely excited by this new direction. I'll try and cover as many of the questions as I can:

- It is possible to back for more than the highest tier: it is possible to order multiple copies. If you're not interested in extra keys, then the Passenger level would work for that.

- We are keeping to our schedule, so the timeline remains the same. We have re-jigged some aspects to enable Early Access to come sooner.

- We still plan to release on PS4. We are able to release a Beta on PSN - we haven't changed the plan for this.

- We still plan to release physical copies. Although, obviously that would be once the game is complete.

- We expect cut off for early bird codes to be when we launch on Early Access.

- We will be going to early access by whatever means we can... (although, probably not by selling Rob). The pledges through the site will help massively to keep us going in the interim.

Keep the questions coming,
-David

This will answer it.

Everett Spair

Re: PS4 version?

Postby Everett Spair » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:11 pm

Thank you.

Return to “Grip General Discussion”