So I backed the kickstarter because there would be a PS4 version. Is there still going to be one?
I don't have a PC that can play this game. If it's not on any of the consoles I cannot play it.
Chris on kickstarter wrote:Thank you so much for the positive comments and continued support. We really are genuinely excited by this new direction. I'll try and cover as many of the questions as I can:
- It is possible to back for more than the highest tier: it is possible to order multiple copies. If you're not interested in extra keys, then the Passenger level would work for that.
- We are keeping to our schedule, so the timeline remains the same. We have re-jigged some aspects to enable Early Access to come sooner.
- We still plan to release on PS4. We are able to release a Beta on PSN - we haven't changed the plan for this.
- We still plan to release physical copies. Although, obviously that would be once the game is complete.
- We expect cut off for early bird codes to be when we launch on Early Access.
- We will be going to early access by whatever means we can... (although, probably not by selling Rob). The pledges through the site will help massively to keep us going in the interim.
Keep the questions coming,
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests